Easy Candida Cleanse Baked Eggs Skillet
I decided to join my husband in doing a Candida Cleanse that was recommended by his Doctor. Most of the recipes had meat in them and I am vegetarian. Even worse there is not a lot of choices for the traditional breakfast menu. So I did a little research and found this delicious recipe but of course put my own twist to it . I hope you enjoy happy healthy eating! Ok now on to the Recipe. I hate the recipe sites that make you scroll through a huge amount of Photos and their life story before you see the actual recipe.
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Red or Yellow bell pepper
- 1 Yellow Summer Squash
- 4 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in cast iron skillet, preheat oven to Broil
2. Add onion,peppers,and squash saute until tender about 10 mintues, medium heat . Add garlic after 5 mins.
3. Spread the veggies to make 4 open spots for the eggs.
4. Break eggs into open spots season with salt and pepper, put under the broiler for about 4 mins.
For a 5-Step treatment plan for Candida and yeast infections.
If you are super busy person and don't think you have time to cook , you can now
1. buy the veggies pre-cut at any major grocery store .
2.Use minced garlic
3.pre cook the veggies the night before to save a lot of time in the morning.
This recipe is great for a candida cleanse,vegetarians,trying to loose weight or just trying to eat healthier.